One of our primary goals in publishing an annual impact report for the Positive Impact portfolios is to help investors understand the key principles behind sustainable investing. This does not have to be overly complex – in our view the key take-aways from this year’s report are as simple and compelling as ever:
- You can invest in solutions to world challenges and make great returns.
- You can measure the positive impact that your investments make.
- You can invest to help fight today’s challenges, such as coronavirus.
- You can invest to build a low-carbon future.
- You can contribute to meaningful positive change by pushing companies to improve.
Watch the video
Download the report
Learn more about how we manage the EQ Positive Impact portfolios to maximise both client returns and the social and environmental impact of our investments: