This year, we’ll be running an Autumn impact webinar series, covering a variety of topics relevant for advisers.
Our first webinar of the series will look at the exposure of investment portfolios to climate-related risks and the opportunities that exist.
Join us on Tuesday 6 October at 14:00 for a unique opportunity to quiz our panel of industry leaders on climate change and what it means for your clients’ investments – you can register online here.
During this webinar, we aim to help you further understand:
- The importance of avoiding carbon risk within your client portfolios.
- The $2.4 trillion per annum climate change opportunity.
- How to take advantage of the decarbonisation megatrend to generate attractive returns.
What to expect:
- NEW findings from EQ’s Positive Impact Report 2020.
- How we measure carbon in portfolios – and why it matters.
- A decarbonisation case study of Iberdrola – the number-one producer of wind power and one of the world’s biggest electricity utilities.