Financial planning: back to basics
Wednesday 26 Jun 2019, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Join us for an interactive and informative night as we go over some financial planning basics. You’ll gain an understanding of:
- the importance of having a safety net
- using your tax-free allowances
- the power of compounding
- splitting assets between married couples & civil partners
- making the most of your money if you’re single
- the dangers of being too cautious
- DIY investing vs. a discretionary wealth manager
- why life assurance shouldn’t be forgotten.
Refreshments and canapés will be provided.
Places are limited so book yours today!