Sustainable investing is increasingly moving into the mainstream and more retail clients are asking difficult questions. This webinar aims to give you confidence in navigating the increasingly crowded sustainable investment space, allowing you to proactively approach the subject with clients.
We cover the different approaches to sustainable investing, expose the misconceptions around sacrificing financial returns and share tips on how to conduct due diligence to ensure you find the best investment managers/DFMs for the job.
The topics covered are:
- Sustainable investing: Differentiating ethical, ESG, and impact investing
- The performance case for sustainable investing
- How to build a sustainable Central Investment Proposition ? Our tips for your due diligence
- How should I approach the subject with my clients?
- Damien Lardoux, Head of Impact Investing, EQ Investors
- Louisiana Salge, Senior Sustainability Specialist, EQ Investors