Many of the companies in the EQ Positive Impact portfolios supply essential products and services into healthcare systems worldwide. Several are directly involved in fighting the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our second webinar in our Autumn Impact Series will focus on these companies.
What to expect:
- Healthcare in focus: findings from EQ’s 2020 Positive Impact report.
- Why would you invest in hospitals and for what impact?
- Company case study: Boston Medical Centre on how this not for profit hospital has adapted through the Covid-19 crisis.
Join us for an opportunity to quiz our panel of experts:
- Kate Walsh, Chief Executive Officer, Boston Medical Center
- Campe Goodman, Fund Manager, Wellington Management
- Jennifer Soule, Analyst, Wellington Management
- Louisiana Salge, Impact Specialist, EQ Investors
The webinar will last one hour including 15 min for Q&A, providing plenty of time for audience participation.