It is of no surprise that money affects every part of our lives. However, managing it takes a backseat for many of us, as other aspects of our lives such as family and career take over. Few of us plan comprehensively for our financial lives much less than we plan for holidays at times, but it is essential to do so.
Join us as we set out why you should have a plan and the consequences of not having one:
- Working out your goals in life
- Being in control of your finances
- Preparing for life’s uncertainties
- How to make your money work for you through investing
- Purpose drive investments