Investment Operations Administrator – private client
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our operations team.
This is a rare opportunity to join an established operations and support team and to be an integral member of EQ’s Operations/Client Servicing areas. The Private Client Investment Operations Administrator will be a key part of the internal operations team, supporting both Investment Managers & Consultants with all operational aspects within the Private Client business.
This role will suit an individual who has attention to detail, a good work ethic and strong communication skills.
The successful applicant will report to the Head of Investment Administration.
How you’ll add value:
- New client onboarding: Preparing paperwork for new clients; Agreements, Terms of Business, Transfer Forms, liaising with third parties, both internal & external
- Accurately updating internal CRM database & external Pershing systems; AML & KYC. Liaising with third parties on transfers, working with Book Costs, Valuations
- Middle office responsibilities; Dealing with private client queries, liaising with Pershing operations, internal Investment Managers & Consultants.
- Trading; Working with Investment Manager to deliver required trading, Corporate Actions, Valuation Process / CGT / CTV; Sort data, files & upload to client portal, Payments; Income & Adhoc, Cash Journals
- Task Management
- Writing & documenting existing procedures
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 3 years’ investment operations/client services experience gained within the wealth management/asset management industries.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Good Microsoft excel skills, numerate with a strong attention to detail.
- Good organisation and planning skills – able to work to tight deadlines.
Salary & Benefits
The role is a full-time position based at our office near Monument in London with a salary of £28-30k depending on experience + discretionary bonus. Other benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave.
- Auto enrolled into the company pension scheme after 3 months employment.
- GLA (4 x Salary) & GIP (75% of Salary).
- Opportunity to join company SIP share scheme and electric vehicle car scheme after a year’s employment.
- Flexible & Remote Working Policy in operation.
- Cycle to work scheme – soon to be introduced.