Full Stack Software Developer
To help us keep improving the quality of our services both amongst staff and externally to our clients, we are looking for a software developer to help build and evolve our internal systems.
This is a full time positon based at our office near Monument in London with a salary range between £50k and £60k with a discretionary bonus, depending on experience.
The qualified candidate will work within a small multi-disciplinary scrum team on agile projects to help build and maintain systems for use by both staff and clients. You will act as an SME for frontend design, technology selection and implementation best practices. Areas that are under the remit of IT include:
- In-house CRM (FileMaker)
- Integrating data from 3rd party providers using an ETL and data warehousing
- A Client Portal allowing our clients access to their investment data
- Generation of reports, letters and other documents that are used by Financial Planning teams
- Generating MI reports using analytics drawn from CRM, Marketing and data warehouse
- Secure storage and control of documents by both DMS and physical file storage
The selected candidate will be reporting to and working with the Head of Technology.
You will be responsible for maintaining (25%), enhancing (35%) and building (30%) internal systems in order to drive efficiencies into our business by automating processes, reducing manual touch points, increasing the visibility of key metrics to management and building beautiful reports and interfaces to deliver a great experience to our clients. In addition, you need to be flexible enough to step out from pure development and to think about the environment these systems are running in and to help setup and maintain the infrastructure (10%) in order to support our systems.