Investment Operations Administrator – DFM service
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our operations team.
This is a rare opportunity to join an established operations and support team and to be an integral member of EQ’s Operations/Client Servicing areas. The role will report to the Head of Investment Administration.
The Discretionary Fund Manager Operations will be a key part of the Positive Impact Investing team.
With essential interactions with a multitude of third parties (Custodians/IFA’s/Private Clients) as well as internally, the role will suit an individual who has attention to detail, a good work ethic and strong communication skills.
How you’ll add value
- New client onboarding: Preparing paperwork for new clients; Agreements, Terms of Business, Transfer Forms, liaising with third parties, both internal & external
- Accurately updating internal CRM database & external Pershing systems; AML & KYC. Liaising with third parties on transfers, working with Book Costs, Valuations
- Ongoing relationship management; Dealing with queries, liaising with Pershing operations, external IFAs & their clients, charities, corporates
- Investment communications; supporting with day-to-day client queries & preparation of presentation documents
- Task Management
- Assigning trading tasks for inbound cash; Payments, both income & ad hoc
- Building procedures
What you’ll need to be successful in this role
- Circa 3 years’ investment operations/client services experience gained within the wealth management/asset management industries
- Relevant Pershing experience & working with IFAs preferred
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Good Microsoft excel skills, Numerate with a strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills – able to work to tight deadlines
Salary & benefits
The role is a full-time position based at our office near Monument in London with a salary of £28k-£30k depending on experience + discretionary bonus. Other benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave.
- Auto enrolled into the company pension scheme after 3 months employment.
- GLA (4 x Salary) & GIP (75% of Salary).
- Opportunity to join company SIP share scheme and electric vehicle car scheme after a year’s employment.
- Flexible & Remote Working Policy in operation.
- Cycle to work scheme – soon to be introduced.