We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support our marketing and business development activity.
Working within the marketing team to support the EQ investors (EQ) sustainable investing team, you’ll find yourself an integral part of the team implementing marketing and business development initiatives.
This role calls for a can-do attitude, copywriting and familiarity with marketing technology platforms.
The successful applicant will report to the Marketing Director.
How you’ll add value
- Liaising between marketing and sustainable investment teams to execute projects to completion.
- Preparation and collation of materials for presentation pitches and webinars.
- Supporting the sustainable investing team (and the wider investment team when necessary) with event organisation such as webinars, seminars, road shows, conferences and private functions -internally and externally.
- Producing communications material for internal and external purposes.
- Writing engaging copy for blogs, emails and web pages.
- Managing marketing campaigns and tracking activity onto internal CRM system.
- Proactively offers ideas for content, promotions, social media and other initiatives.
- Managing external copy with strategic partners.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role
- 4+ years of experience in marketing.
- Financial services industry experience / strong interest in investing in general
- Sustainable investing experience or an interest in this rapidly growing area.
- Highly organized with an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of basic graphic design.
- An enthusiasm and passion for spotting and following up on marketing activities.
- Working collaboratively and creatively with others.
Salary & benefits
The role is a full-time position based at our office near Monument in London with a salary of £25k-£30k depending on experience + discretionary bonus. Other benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave.
- Auto enrolled into the company pension scheme after 3 months employment.
- GLA (4 x Salary) & GIP (75% of Salary).
- Opportunity to join company share scheme and electric vehicle car scheme after a year’s employment.
- Flexible & Remote Working Policy in operation.
- Cycle to work scheme – soon to be introduced.