The EQ Bespoke service builds on our range of discretionary managed model portfolios, providing comprehensive and continuous investment plan management, tailored to a clients’ individual needs and circumstances.
Available on a standalone basis or in combination with EQ’s full financial planning services, the bespoke proposition offers:
- A personal and accountable approach – direct relationship with the investment manager who manages the portfolio
- Tax optimisation across wrappers
- Access to an extended investment universe including closed-ended funds and structured products
- Option to run multiple types of portfolios with different risk profiles and the ability to transition risk profiles on a gradual basis
- Competitive fees including institutional fund management charges
- Secure online portal – 24/7 access to portfolio valuations.
The bespoke team will also be handling institutional accounts, including charities, pensions and trusts. Each of these requires a specialist approach to reflect the specific needs of the organisation.
John Spiers, CEO at EQ Investors said: “EQ Bespoke combines a personal service with our research driven approach to deliver a tailored investment solution. We have been very fortunate to attract an extremely strong team to provide this service. Mike Neumann, formerly Director of Investment Management at Bestinvest, will be joining to Head up the service and we already have two highly qualified investment managers in Andrew Rees and Daniel Bland.
“As wealth increases the need for a more bespoke investment portfolio and optimised tax planning rises. We have the resources and expertise to offer this service, and the cost is extremely competitive” he added.
EQ Investors currently offers a fully advised service through its EQ Wealth division and is planning to launch a simplified advice solution by the end of the year.