All of our services are based around providing advice and managing your money. We'll tailor our service to suit your needs: you can deal with us entirely online, or we can visit you at home. It's your choice. We only make a profit from long term client relationships, so you won't experience any hard selling.
The real cost of DIY InvestingIf you really enjoy managing your own savings and have sufficient time to do this, then EQ is unlikely to be your ideal partner. However, it’s worth checking how much that might be costing you.
We provide you with a plan for your savings
– So you can be confident about your future
We make your savings work hard
– By selecting the best investments and managing your portfolio
We keep you in touch
– Through our newsletters and award winning client portal
We take away the drudgery
– Leaving you with more time for the things you enjoy
We protect you from knee-jerk reactions
– People reduce the returns from their savings by up to 2% per annum through trying to outsmart the markets. More…
We make you aware of tax efficient solutions
– By helping you to use available allowances and avoid earnings traps where you can end up paying 60% tax.
We save you money
– By keeping down the costs of investing and offering great value for money. You only pay for what you need.
Find out more
The services described below provide an indication of how we can work with you but do not provide a full picture of the flexibility. Give us a call to discuss what we can offer you.
A LA CARTE MENU
INVESTMENT SERVICESInvestment Management Let our expert team do the hard work, monitoring markets always looking for the best opportunities Thematic portfolios
- Suitability of investment strategy and selection of tax wrappers
- Annual review of investment strategy
- Optimise use of tax allowances
- Use of tax efficient investments such as EIS
- Review of existing pensions
- Defined benefit transfer analysis
- Review of pension drawdown options
- Annual drawdown review
- Creation of financial plan
- Annual review of financial plan
- IHT planning
- Cashflow projection for retirement planning
- Review of life assurance