Please join us for an educational live webinar on the the key areas to focus when you run due diligence on ethical DFM .
The topics covered will be the following:
- What are the different ethical investing approaches?
- Experience and commitment of the investment firm
- Passive vs active: Pros and cons
- Establishing what’s important to the client, and the questions you should ask
- How to reduce the risk of greenwashing?
- Reporting to clients: What are the best industry practices?
- What about engagement?
We will end with a Q&A session, giving you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Note: This webinar is aimed at professional financial advisers and paraplanners only. CPD forms available upon request.