Financial planning: back to basics
Wednesday 26 Jun 2019, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Join us for an interactive and informative night as we go over some financial planning basics. You’ll gain an understanding of:
- the importance of having a safety net
- using your tax-free allowances
- the power of compounding
- splitting assets between married couples & civil partners
- making the most of your money if you’re single
- the dangers of being too cautious
- DIY investing vs. a discretionary wealth manager
- why life assurance shouldn’t be forgotten.
Refreshments and canapés will be provided.
Places are limited so book yours today!
Impact investing and the power of storytelling
Tuesday 8 Oct 2019, 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Join us for our annual Good Money Week, where we’ll explore what makes storytelling so impactful and how can you use it to connect with investors who want to align their investments with their personal values.
This event is for professional financial advisers only.