Webinar: going green with your money
Tuesday 14 May 2019, 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm
Adopting a greener approach to life doesn’t have to be difficult. There are small changes you can implement into your daily life that take little to no time or effort and can actually save you a lot of money in the process.
We’ll layout simple steps to make your money work for you and the planet:
- Why go green?
- How eco-friendly are you?
- Green your money
- Invest to make an impact
Tune in to hear Jeannie Boyle, Director & Chartered Financial Planner, and Damien Lardoux, Head of Impact Investing, discuss how you can make a difference.
Financial planning: back to basics
Wednesday 26 Jun 2019, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Join us for an interactive and informative night of getting back to the basics of financial planning. You’ll gain an understanding of:
- having importance of having a safety net
- using your tax-free allowances
- the power of compounding
- splitting assets between married couples & civil partners
- making the most of your money if you’re single
- the dangers of being too cautious
- DIY investing vs. a discretionary wealth manager
- why life assurance shouldn’t be forgotten