With record-high summer temperatures around the world (again!) this year, it is clear that to reach our climate goals, the whole economy needs to decarbonise decisively. We also know that investors can play their part in signalling and driving the changes we need to see. With the overarching aim of supporting the world’s transition to net-zero, the EQ Climate Action portfolios are the first retail-friendly risk-rated model portfolios that have a dual mandate to maximising financial returns whilst helping tackle the climate crisis.
In this webinar, we will showcase how far we have come and what actions we have taken to support the portfolio’s objectives.
The topics covered will be the following:
– Introduction to climate risks and opportunities
– Introduction to the EQ Climate Action Portfolios
– How the portfolios have supported the transition to net Zero over the last year
– The importance of our engagement to accelerate this transition
– Company case studies
Your speakers will be:
– Damien Lardoux, CFA, Head of Impact Investing, EQ Investors
– Louisiana Salge, Head of Sustainability, EQ Investors
– Tertius Bonnin, Assistant Portfolio Manager
– Johnny Bowie, Sustainability Analyst, EQ Investors
The webinar will last one hour including 20 min for Q&A, giving you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Note: This webinar is aimed at professional financial advisers and paraplanners only. CPD forms available upon request.