In this webinar, we will share our engagement framework with fund managers, show how stewardship works for both passive and active investment strategies, and have the pleasure to introduce you to two of our asset management partners to bring “best practices” to life.
– EQ’s approach to stewardship (EQ)
– Stewardship in active and passive funds: expectations and trade-offs (EQ)
– Examples from EQ’s strategic engagement themes and AGM activism (EQ)
– The power of engagement to deliver positive change (Columbia Threadneedle)
– Innovatively using voting rights to escalate change (Amundi)
Your speakers will be:
– Louisiana Salge, Head of Sustainability, EQ Investors
– Damien Lardoux, Head of Impact Investing, EQ Investors
– Edouard Dubois, Head of Proxy Voting, Amundi
– Teni Ekundare, Engagement Manager, Columbia Threadneedle
This session will be eligible for a 1-hour CPD certificate.
Note: This webinar is aimed at professional financial advisers and paraplanners only. CPD forms available upon request.