We are pleased to invite you to the launch of the 2023 Positive Impact Report. Now in its seventh edition, our yearly Impact Report aims to bring to life the social and environmental impacts associated with the investments and engagements made on behalf of our clients in the EQ Positive Impact strategy.
With only seven years left to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals, the promise of the 2030 agenda is, in peril. The EQ Positive Impact strategy is committed to shifting the dial.
In this webinar the EQ Investors team will share key findings from our impact measurement project and detail the difference our active stewardship has made over the past year, including our work on climate change and biodiversity risk.
You will also hear directly from Tammie Tang, fund manager of the CT UK Social Bond fund. She will showcase how your capital can help solve social inequality issues in the UK, while also meeting your financial objectives.
The topics covered will be the following:
- Summary of the objectives of the EQ Positive Impact Portfolios
- Key findings from the EQ Positive Impact Report 2023
- What is additionality? Bringing to life CT UK Social Bond fund, with fund manager Tammie Tang
- The importance of our engagement in shifting the dial
Your speakers will be:
- Damien Lardoux, CFA, Head of Impact Investing, EQ Investors
- Louisiana Salge, Head of Sustainability, EQ Investors
- Johnny Bowie, Sustainability analyst, EQ Investors
- Tammie Tang, Senior Portfolio Manager, Columbia Threadneedle
This webinar is suitable for retail clients and financial advisers.