Are you on track for retirement?
Do you understand the options available to you?
Can you afford to live the life you want in retirement?
We spend much of our lives working towards retirement so it’s important to be well-informed when you get there. Since the pension freedoms were introduced in 2015, UK retirement planning has changed out of all recognition.
Our senior team of advisers will discuss some of the options you need to consider to fund the retirement you want.
During the evening we will cover:
- Practical steps to help you prepare for retirement, what do you want out of it?
- Managing your retirement savings, how much will you need?
- What kind of pension do you have?
- Making your money last.
- The implications of taking the maximum lump sum.
- Annuity vs. Drawdown: Pros and cons
- Do I have to use my entire pension?
- Passing on your wealth
- Working with other professional partners.
Refreshment and canapés will be provided.
Attendees will also receive a copy of our guide: Know your options at retirement